Friday, August 31, 2007

When it rains it pours

My down time is coming to an end, and I cannot tell you how excited I am knowing I will be busy for the next few months. There is an International school that is interested to know if I would like to be a substitute teacher and I received a call today from Siew who owns the coffee and wine store we mentioned earlier to check my availability. She was inquiring as she had some future students who wanted to learn English. She has lined up 2 Chinese business men, 1 Chinese lady, and 3 children that were interested in learning English. When can I start she asks? I tell her I will know more once I get my class schedule which would be on Sept. 17th. Siew insisted that I meet with her today to work out the details, the timing, place, rates and so on. She's like my personal business manager. I wonder if she wants a cut..

No comments: