Thursday, December 18, 2008

Coming up for air..

As fun and chaotic as the past few weeks have been, what, with Emily returning for an encore, Hong moving back to Malaysia, and Mark travelling for business, it's been nice to have a couple of days to regroup. I'm such a list queen, as soon as Mark left the apartment to go to the airport, out came my pad and pencil to start making lists of what needed to be done before heading back home for the holidays. Then I discovered that My Yahoo has a task bar, well, I was in heaven.

After much cleaning, laundry, packing, getting last minute gifts, and sending emails, I think I have pretty much covered my "task" list.

So, tomorrow I will be heading to Shanghai to meet Mark and spend the weekend there before heading back home for the holidays. It's hard to believe that it's been a year since we've been in Canada/America. Ah, but the fun we have had!

We will try and post over the weekend before we leave, but if we don't, if will be after Christmas before we post again.

Wishing you a very Merry Christmas full of good food, good wine and good cheer!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love your lists Tina!! I have a great pic of you making lists... Wish I could upload it in this comment - that's an FE we should log with blogspot ;)

I hope you two have a good time in Shanghai!

Miss you!
Emily