Thursday, August 30, 2007

Happy Days

Today I headed to the travel agency to book our flights to Hong Kong for next week which is over by the expat area of Xiamen. Once that was completed I decided, it had been a long time since we had a good cup of coffee and wandered over to Coffee Time, which apparently is the hot spot in this area. The place was completely full at 10:30am. Don't these people work? As I was placing my order I happened to notice that they had baguettes, yes my fellow friends, French baguettes. I thought it was a mirage, but it wasn't. Not only did they have them for purchase, this restaurant also has their own bakery, where you can purchase these wonderful delights. You think I just won the lottery. Emily you can cross that off your list.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Tina,
When I was in Beijing and Tianjin I lusted for a Starbucks. When I found them I said "just leave me here". At least until I got my comfort fix.