Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Sigh of relief..

At last the mid-terms have been completed and now we patiently wait for our scores. It's nice to have some spare time to catch up with the news, emails, obligatory tasks, phone calls and oh yea, a husband, that I have managed to avoid of late. Well not so much the husband, since he makes sure that he gets his share of attention. He has been a doll, cooking each night while I keep practicing my characters and reading Chinese.

We have the rest of the week, to converse, ask questions and just plain enjoy the downtime. It will be nice to come home and not have homework, though I really enjoy taking these classes. Friday we have our class outing with our teachers and then Monday, the second half of the semester begins. According to our teacher, this lessons will go much more quickly, and will be much harder than the first half of this semester. Can't wait.

Classes will continue over the Christmas holidays, with only 3 days off. I told my teacher that I will be back home during this time, and she smiled and said, " that's okay, we will give you homework so you won't be too far behind".

No comments: