Thursday, April 10, 2008

Ok, this is Ann, the visitor (interloper) from Canada.

Land of universal health care eh?

I have now been awake for 24 out of the last 28 hours and am about to go horizontal whether or not I want to. Of course, Tina is plying my with wine, determined to set me horizontal one way or another.

Cathay Pacific truly is the way to fly. I had a wonderful flight here. Food was decidedly not great, but...

I am normally a very light traveller, but this time brought a full suitcase full of loot in the form of hard to find edibles, drinkables, and yes, cleaning materials.

I guess I will have to do some serious shopping to fill my other suitcase for the trip home, or they will think I am some kind of freak on the way home.

Bye for now, wine glass is calling...

Yes, all we do is sit around and drink...

Ann

No comments: