Thursday, October 23, 2008

Filler Post

Sorry, no great guest blogger post today and for once I don't really have much to say. Lately I've been traveling back and forth for work, last week up to Shanghai, then a quick break over the weekend to spend time with Tina's family in Beijing, and this week I've been in the southern part of Taiwan. If I had any photos that were of something other than the inside of a factory and old molding tools I'd at least post them for you....

Since I was going to be gone all week, Tina shuffled her touring plans and took her family off to Guilin for this week. They knew that they would not be posting while they were off touring, so Karen was nice enough to put in a couple of posts ahead of time. However, actually seeing China got in the way and all she completed before they left were the posts that finished with yesterdays story about being on the wall.

We will both be back in Xiamen tomorrow so hopefully we can get this back up and filled with good enjoyable stories and some photos. I know that our guests had some stories that they wanted to share about their first day in Xiamen, but I'm guessing that those may get bumped for stories from their recent trip. We should see tomorrow...

No comments: